Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Adventures!

Well again, it has been a while since I have posted. Today I am home, woke up with the infamous dizzy feeling, took meds went back to sleep, dizziness finally went away and now just battling the headache. Wishing I knew the cause, but at least full blown vertigo did not come to visit.

Anyway---I was able to actually meet the guy who has been working on my most recent canvas.

This picture does not do the canvas justice-the colors are so vibrant!! I love it! This canvas will be on display at the new Plaza Muse art gallery located on Central Avenue in Charlotte once it opens later this month. I am so excited. I can't wait to have my work on display beside professionals! Plaza Muse offered to carry my greeting cards as well in their gift shop area! This is so exciting but a little overwhleming!!

My next adventure is to plan an at home boutique party-basically a reason to get my friends and their friends together to shop for beautiful handmade gifts. My friend Heidi over at Stitched in Faith will also be joining me!!
Check out Heidi's website at http://www.stitchedinfaith.etsy.com/

1 comment: