Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

My husband and I have been getting up at 4:00 am.....yes AM to workout. Maybe I should rephrase that...he gets up and drags me out of bed and makes me go! But anyway, I have discovered that my husband is the strongest man alive! No really! Or at least the strongest man I know! When I am struggling to lift say 15 or 20 pounds he is lifting 120-130 pounds! It is insane!! My sweet shot was taken with my IPOD (so the quality is awful) when he wasn't looking-shhhh! don't tell him! But I am so proud of him and what he can do. Another thing I have realized is that he is a light switch and I am a dimmer! LOL Seriously! He is up and singing, dancing, making jokes, etc and I am barely awake! He goes full force all day everyday in anything he is doing and I have ups and downs! Anyway-maybe opposites attract! Here is my muscle man-my sweet shot Tuesday:


For more sweet shots:

To visit my website:

2 comments:

  1. I don't think my husband could drag me out of bed that early. No, wait, he has learned not to get me up early because I am not a morning person!

    Good job working out!

    ReplyDelete