Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mayfair 2011

Today I participated in my first Arts/Crafts festival called Mayfair in Charlotte NC (very close to my house actually). It went well, I heard a lot of comments and complimentary words about my work and that truly meant a lot to me. My friends and family (who are almost obligated) have always told me that my photography was beautiful but to hear complete strangers say it really made me feel like all of the hard work I have put in to getting ready over the past 3 weeks truly was worth it.

My Booth
Which by the way I got so many compliments on! Some said it was the best booth there! :)

This is also my Sweet Shot this week--click here to view more Sweet Shot Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO proud of you for this!! I know it was a lot of work but it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete