Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zip, Zero, Nada!

That was the total of my sales after sitting at a street festival from 7:45am until 6:00pm yesterday. Lesson learned-stick to "arts/crafts festival" other note to self-don't give up, this is one show, one festival that is now in the past and that will be marked off of my list for next year!

Moving on, in October there is a arts/crafts festival that has been around for 28 years that is only for arts/crafts handmade items. Not sure if I will do anything else until then, but definitely marking my calendar and getting my application in for it.

On another note, my husband has started his own Kettle Corn business (outside of his real job)-so now we are in search of all things in bulk-corn, corn oil, sugar, salt......tables, banners, tents........I think I have already been through all of this, oh that is because I have a few months ago for my photography business! WOW! Some times I think we are crazy, but if we are going to do-better to do it now I guess.

Wish us luck! AND if you hear of any arts/crafts festivals in North Carolina or need Kettle Corn at your next event-let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment